Bonecollectors 2002 GMC Sierra

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Sad to say I sold my 1994 GMC Sierra extended cab short bed K1500 :( but I did buy a 2002 GMC Sierra to replace it! But I'll be getting another GMT 400 in the near future

About the truck:
-Extended cab
-4x4
-SLE
-6.5 ft bed
-106,000 original KM when I picked it up a couple weeks ago
-100% bone stock
-retracting tonneau cover

All I've done so far is add a couple small LEDs and a pop lock

ybe3u8eg.jpg
9ybuhetu.jpg
junupehe.jpg
qepydu7y.jpg
e5eqa9yj.jpg
ysaquned.jpg
arubu8yh.jpg
darumaby.jpg
6eqa3uqu.jpg
nyraqagu.jpg

Sent from the Sierra Club

Last edited:

silverado13

Reaction score
does anyone know the history of the flow shift, transfer case? ive seen quite a few with the manual flow shift in gmt800s, was it just an option?

Bonecollector

Reaction score
I'm assuming it was an option, I'm very happy this truck has it, I like to be able to pull the shifter and physically engage my transfer case, push button is nice aswell but my 05 is doing some weird stuff

Sent from Team Sierra

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Floor shift was probably cheaper than push button, I've only seen the floor shift in LS Chevys and SL GMs (the base model trucks), or old crew trucks, mine is SLE power everything and has the floor shifter which I was super stoked to see when I went to look at it before I bought it

Sent from Team Sierra

silverado13

Reaction score
After owning my 1997 and constantly having problems with the 4wd, I'd like the simplicity and reliability of having a floor shift, the only thing I like about having the button shift is having auto 4wd. Here in LA, it seems like when it rains. It freaking pours and I like leaving it in 4 auto while it's raining relay hard, but that's about it

Bonecollector

Reaction score
4 auto is nice, I usually drive in 2 all year around unless I need 4, I don't like when it hooks up automatically, it's rough on the transfer case I think, so much snow and ice here in the winter it's constantly on and off, my dads 2005 Duramax 2500hd has push button 4x4 but no auto, I like it, i think it's an Allison thing to not have auto

Sent from Team Sierra

Bonecollector

Reaction score
numuty4y.jpg
zu9u6usy.jpg

Installed HIDs in the highs and lows, going to try the diode trick on this truck, to get both to come on together

Good comparison shot of the stock bulbs VS HIDs

Sent from Team Sierra

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Diode trick doesn't work in 99-02 trucks, only 03-06. 4hi mod involves grounding the low beam wire I believe

Sent from Team Sierra

Members online

No members online now.