Bring back GMT800!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just sent a mass pm to all the members so I am hoping that gets several back. Just need you all to stay active and keep adding to the site.

Plans are to update the forum software, add a new look(theme) with some member's trucks in the header images, add some newer and cooler add ons to make the site more interesting, and just hoping to get several members back to help make this forum active again!

Goat

Reaction score
I got 2 days on facebook then I can post some. So beware. Btw the forum is mentioned in the group we started years ago.Screenshot_20220202-174656_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20220202-202141_Facebook.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220202-174656_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220202-174656_Facebook.jpg
    626.7 KB · Views: 0

2003tahoe

Reaction score
Brian and Richard and a few others. Facebook took my original account.
Theres a couple of us, im richard, for awhile we kept trying to get people to join the forum but most of them just want to smack talk but ill put another post on there to join here when i wake up later today been doing nights

Goat

Reaction score
Theres a couple of us, im richard, for awhile we kept trying to get people to join the forum but most of them just want to smack talk but ill put another post on there to join here when i wake up later today been doing nights
I'm helping bud! I'm free on facebook now. So I been dropping a post or 2.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Yeah, getting people off FB to join a forum is tough. So many are just used to the easiness of FB they just don't like to venture off of it, even though(to me atleast) forums have a better community feel then FB groups. You get to know members on forums easier. FB groups seems so overwhelming that you mess alot of posts and connections with others.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yep plus forums are easier to keep track of builds

For sure. I just don't understand why FB is the king when its hard to find anything on a group. Just way to much activity and things get pushed down. Also no real easy way to search for posts either.. Just don't get it.

Members online

No members online now.