Buy/Sell section

adriver

Reaction score
If you want this site to come back, then what are you waiting for to add this? Is it really that difficult or consuming to add a buy/sell section?

I can think of 6 different sites that are similar. Three of them I only go to, to check out the for sale listings.

What will help the for sale section specifically to gain traffic, and get people interested in coming back, are: two SPOTTERS THREADS: PARTS & VEHICLES. Even if WE don't have enough to keep it going, we get to contribute, help each other, and still look for and find the only dedicated NBS spot ANYWHERE for parts. Its lets US use THEM, to get a reason to create activity. Some of the other sites have them, but being a NBS specific we could be a little more open about finding unique, outdated, or quality stuff. This would also apply if you included a WTB section.

In a perfect world, a cool feature would even be able to do something like a Google maps, where we could tag with a keyword the parts we are selling and location. (Completely unnecessary now, but) if you actually rebuild this site it would give people a chance to quickly check for parts, and gives them a reason to return.

I think, it's not that we don't need a for sale section because we don't have enough traffic. We need one to create the traffic.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want this site to come back, then what are you waiting for to add this? Is it really that difficult or consuming to add a buy/sell section?

I can think of 6 different sites that are similar. Three of them I only go to, to check out the for sale listings.

What will help the for sale section specifically to gain traffic, and get people interested in coming back, are: two SPOTTERS THREADS: PARTS & VEHICLES. Even if WE don't have enough to keep it going, we get to contribute, help each other, and still look for and find the only dedicated NBS spot ANYWHERE for parts. Its lets US use THEM, to get a reason to create activity. Some of the other sites have them, but being a NBS specific we could be a little more open about finding unique, outdated, or quality stuff. This would also apply if you included a WTB section.

In a perfect world, a cool feature would even be able to do something like a Google maps, where we could tag with a keyword the parts we are selling and location. (Completely unnecessary now, but) if you actually rebuild this site it would give people a chance to quickly check for parts, and gives them a reason to return.

I think, it's not that we don't need a for sale section because we don't have enough traffic. We need one to create the traffic.

Woe, woe, woe... when I started this forum 8 years ago, I didn't need a classified section right away. Now with it being pushed again, I will. I just didn't think about it tell your post.

adriver

Reaction score
I didn't mean to be rude if that's how it sounded, that's just the way I am. For me, I think it's more respectful to be honest with people, then it is to tell them what they want to hear, (for both of us). At this point in my life, I just keep it blunt. Just trying to help with a "complete point".

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't mean to be rude if that's how it sounded, that's just the way I am. For me, I think it's more respectful to be honest with people, then it is to tell them what they want to hear, (for both of us). At this point in my life, I just keep it blunt. Just trying to help with a "complete point".

No worries. I plan on putting one in for sure.

adriver

Reaction score
SPOTTER'S THREAD - VEHICLE

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/bar/d/san-antonio-chevy-silverado/7453278309.html

https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/bar/d/san-antonio-chevy-silverado/7440611926.html

(NOT AFFILIATED) ($4800 obo)
1646378363454.png
I have a 2004 Chevy Silverado 1500 Hd it's a quadro truck ….truck runs really good motor and tranny are good this is a work truck so it does need cosmetic things work done like the back 2 windows don't roll down the gauges don't work truck has about 250xxx miles does have a power steering leak and some other things does have ac n heater some nice 35s toyos 1 tire might need replace looking to trade for a flatbed or sell does have blue tittle under my name if you have any questions pls feel free to text or call send cash offers 2104300864

Looks to be a clean (southern) truck. The bed looks a bit marked up in the second thread. (Am I seeing things or does the Passenger side gap between the cab and bed look off?) A Blue title in Texas is a clear title. The quadrosteer is why it's special, (I know some people are looking for it). That's 4 wheel steering. The replacement parts can be ridiculously hard to come by, but you can swap it out, or not use it. If that's in good condition, that's a big deal. Comes with the best looking of the beds. Back two windows should be easy. The gauges are a common issue and easy fix for some. It's also in the barter section, which might make this happen for the right person.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.