Hey!

Chip

Reaction score
Greetings. I found this site a few months ago while googling an issue with my truck. There's some great info here. I'm the original owner of my '03 Sierra, 154000 miles. Love it, keeping it!

Attachments

• mytruck.jpg
    mytruck.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings. I found this site a few months ago while googling an issue with my truck. There's some great info here. I'm the original owner of my '03 Sierra, 154000 miles. Love it, keeping it!

Awesome. Welcome to the site!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

So mods(if any) have you done to your '03 over the years?

Chip

Reaction score
So mods(if any) have you done to your '03 over the years?
Not what many consider significant mods, but I've added a bed liner, WeatherTech mats, and receiver hitch. My truck was originally equipped with heavy duty suspension, 5.3 optional engine in '03, "locking" differential, and larger tires. At some point, when the existing shocks need replacing, I'll upgrade those. And, I removed the backseat...more inside space for cargo and my dog, saving the cloth seat from being ruined. My nephew works for Tuffy Security products, in Cortez, CO. I'm considering their custom-fit center console for my truck.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool. So this truck is more of a work/daily driver then a show truck. :p

Members online

No members online now.