Hi from FL

Evlutionz

Reaction score
I have been a GMT800 owner since 2012 and I am pretty sure I'll always have one. The last of the tanks and I think the GOAT of all modern trucks. You don't see many late 1990s or early 2000s Ford and Dodges on the road anymore and you are hard pressed to go a few miles around here without seeing an GMT800 or a few, still going.

Attachments

• tempImageTGpqF5.png
    tempImageTGpqF5.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 1

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been a GMT800 owner since 2012 and I am pretty sure I'll always have one. The last of the tanks and I think the GOAT of all modern trucks. You don't see many late 1990s or early 2000s Ford and Dodges on the road anymore and you are hard pressed to go a few miles around here without seeing an GMT800 or a few, still going.

Welcome to the site. Which site did you find this place from? I spammed a few of my forums. :p

Evlutionz

Reaction score
I stumbled up on the GMT800 Truck facebook community and saw a link to the site here. Well, as long as these trucks last and as popular as they are I think you will have a very good thing here in time. I've been there with building a community before but very niche stuff, not at all like this. To be candid, if it isn't a GMT800, as far as trucks go, I just don't care about it and we needed a GMT800 specific forum. Well done and I'm glad to be here.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I stumbled up on the GMT800 Truck facebook community and saw a link to the site here. Well, as long as these trucks last and as popular as they are I think you will have a very good thing here in time. I've been there with building a community before but very niche stuff, not at all like this. To be candid, if it isn't a GMT800, as far as trucks go, I just don't care about it and we needed a GMT800 specific forum. Well done and I'm glad to be here.

Ha ha sweet! How long have you had yours again?

Members online

No members online now.