New from Texas

P.Dub

Reaction score
Came over from the Tahoe forums hoping this forum isnt as dead as that one...
04 Tahoe with 53k miles
Mods:
Cold Air Intake
5k Hids Lows and fogs
250a alternator
Pioneer Indash HU
Dual Battery Setup
0 Gauge Big 3
Dual 15" subs with custom box
Rockford Fosgate T1500.1
Kicker Door Speakers
Full Led interior lighting
Tint
Ebay Tails
And Many More To Come
http://youtu.be/Zgxl4xawV3w

Old77

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome to the site!

Also...if you want a tahoe forum that is not as dead try out tahoeyukonforum.com. MUCH more info than tahoeforum.com and much more active. :)

2003tahoe

Reaction score
hopefully at the end of this year ill have some go fast.. currently building a new system so thats got me tied up along with building the previous dd

ok then lets do bass battles my 15s vs yours
ps. i broke my roof braces from them

2003tahoe

Reaction score
2 cvs 15s in a 12.5 ft^3 box ,I had a 5500 bamf amp but I had to sell it and I used my 4000 planet audio amp not as loud or hard hitting but still does the job this set up broke my push button for the rear glass and the wiper

P.Dub

Reaction score
i would probably be louder bamf and planet audio amps dont do rated bmf 5500 will do around 1200 rms and the planet audio 4k will do around 1k my rockford is putting out 1800 at 1ohm on a solid electrical flexes doors went to a car wash and had to turn down the volume water was coming in from the flexing

2003tahoe

Reaction score
i would probably be louder bamf and planet audio amps dont do rated bmf 5500 will do around 1200 rms and the planet audio 4k will do around 1k my rockford is putting out 1800 at 1ohm on a solid electrical flexes doors went to a car wash and had to turn down the volume water was coming in from the flexing

yea wish i still had the bamf so it would be true comparison but with my luck id break the new welds
edit: sorry long day thought you had the bamf

Last edited: