New Suburban owner

OhioRiver

Reaction score
I just moved into a 2005 Suburban with the Z71 package. Truck has 145k miles with a new transmission installed last week. This will be a nice upgrade from my 2004 Ford F-150 with an extended cab and 2WD.
The prior owner provided me all of his receipts from the dealership (48 of them) dating back to 2008, when he bought it with 40k miles on it. He has spent $23,048 in repairs and maintenance over 12 years. I do my own mechanic work, he was paying dealer parts and labor.
So far, the following has been replaced on it:
Transmission, alternator, water pump, AC condenser, brakes, rotors, rear calipers, brake lines, power steering hose, right front wheel bearing and left front hub, intermediate steering shaft, instrument cluster rebuilt, oil pressure switch, front airbag impact sensors, rear axles seals, parking brake shoes, evap vent solenoid, transmission cooler lines, several O2 sensors, coolant line fittings at the heater core, and tie rods. The front & rear differential and transfer case fluid has been changed regularly, as well as a coolant flush, power steering flush, and brake fluid replaced at GM dealer.
The spark plugs and wires were last replaced in 2011 at 74k miles, so I plan on doing that soon.

Cpd6XY9.jpg

Members online

No members online now.