Rear coil conversion?

Jwwelc507

Reaction score
I have a 2003 rcsb and a 2000 Tahoe for parts. Was interested in hearing if anyone has done the rear coil swap into a Silverado and if it is worth it?!

Clarke67

Reaction score
I have a 2003 rcsb and a 2000 Tahoe for parts. Was interested in hearing if anyone has done the rear coil swap into a Silverado and if it is worth it?!

hey I signed up to this forum to ask the same damn question! I have a 03 and 06 avalanche. 03 is z71 and was in an accident before I got it, the 06 I purchased from the original owner as he needed a tow due to 4l60e problems... it is a z66 AKA 2wd on road handling package. I am in the middle of body swapping the 06 body onto the 03 chassis. when done I am going to use the title and cab from my 03 sclb ZF6 Duramax on it. shorten the wheel base from 133 to short box length... 112? ehh whatever, or maybe even cut the 03 body up and add the mid gate into the single cab as a science experiment, to create the first 2door avy. pry just use a 5.3 and an nv but it could even get an lb7/Allison or zf6 lol. But I do think this is a good idea and I have pics I can provide if you need any assistance. looks pretty damn strait forward to me! do you have efi live or similar tuning software?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.