Recovering seat and need help with seat warmer

Goat

Reaction score
I can't see where my warmer is actually damaged. I have not started replacing the covering yet on the bottom. If I have to replace it how much of a pita will it be?20211205_204257.jpg 20211205_204234.jpg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To be honest I have no idea.

Nor do I, but I am almost 90% certain they are below the padding. :p Never took one apart to see. Take a look under the seat and you maybe able to see them.

jhama78

Reaction score
Done both lower seat covers on my 06, not too big of a deal ,helps to have a good solid chair to sit the cushion on while you are wrestling the cover. the lower cushion is removed with two nuts at the front bottom of the cushion and unplugging the wiring from underneath. lots of good vids on youtube

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Done both lower seat covers on my 06, not too big of a deal ,helps to have a good solid chair to sit the cushion on while you are wrestling the cover. the lower cushion is removed with two nuts at the front bottom of the cushion and unplugging the wiring from underneath. lots of good vids on youtube

Nice!

adriver

Reaction score
It could use a few more pictures of a few things. I'll get those next time I go hunting at the man mall, and should be able to add a few more things to it too, then start a new thread.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I watched a YouTube video where a guy did a bottom seat on a Dodge but said they were all basically the same. The Dodge warmer pad was under the cushion and seemed pretty simple to replace.

Members online

No members online now.