Royal purple gear oil?

Bonecollector

Reaction score
I'm thinking I should change my diff fluids to royal purple, I heard it was good stuff, what are your guys opinions? Also is there an additive I need to drop in when I get around to it?

silverado13

Reaction score
personally..... royal purple aint no betta then any of the rest, im sure some will argue that with me, but any full synthetic oil is the way to go

Diggerdan11

Reaction score
personally..... royal purple aint no betta then any of the rest, im sure some will argue that with me, but any full synthetic oil is the way to go

I agree. Based off of my research Royal Purple is not any better than any other premium full synthetic. I personally use nothing but full synthetic in everything, and usually I get either RP or Mobil 1

silverado13

Reaction score
mobil 1 for me, my last time doing an oil change was the first time i went with full synthetic engine oil and what a difference did it make, it has me sold

silverado13

Reaction score
its just sponsorship politics, if you like someone, support their product, if you dont like a driver, dont buy it, if they were sponsoring anyone else id probably buy one

Bonecollector

Reaction score
I can't find amsoil here unless I'm not looking in the right place, royal purple is just something I know is readily available

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Apparently I can stop in at at an oil change place and get a barrel of amsoil, don't know how true that is

Bonecollector

Reaction score
I use Mobil 1 in my 94, I like it, truck uses almost no oil, and if me, my brother and my dad are all using the oil well just split the cost

silverado13

Reaction score
see my 1997 has a very small oil leak so its not worth putting expensive oil in that, but my 2000 doesnt leak or burn a drop

RoughRiderZ71

Reaction score
Amsoil has Amsoil xD I just order it off of their website.... They have a distribution center here in Vegas so it's always at my door the next business day :D

Bonecollector

Reaction score
I just put the royal purple in cuz it's all I could find, so far so good, I'll try something else later maybe lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.