stereo install question?

WyoDenali

Reaction score
I am looking to replace the bose system in my 04 Denali. I plan on replacing it all, head unit, speakers, etc. Adding separates, amps, subs, changer. running new wiring to the speakers.

The question is: I have seen the wiring harness for the GMC trucks that retain the door warning chime. Which goes through the factory speakers. With replacing and rewiring the speakers. Will this module even work? Am I going to loose my warning chimes. I know I will loose the on star but I don't use it anyway.

Tim

2003tahoe

Reaction score
I like my kenwood and infinity kappa speakers later on ill try the 6.5 kicker cvts in all 4 doors ill let yall know how it goes

Alwaysntrouble

Reaction score
The PAC module allows you to retain the door chimes and on-star. I used in my '03 w/bose. Then I swapped out for a pioneer and Infinity Kappas. The Infinity's are extremely nice!!!

2003tahoe

Reaction score
The PAC module allows you to retain the door chimes and on-star. I used in my '03 w/bose. Then I swapped out for a pioneer and Infinity Kappas. The Infinity's are extremely nice!!!

good thing with the pac you can lower the dinging all the way to almost off and a cop pulled me over noticed that and asked how and i did it to his silverado and i got out of a ticket.
Thank you Pac module

Brett lee

Reaction score
I am looking to replace the bose system in my 04 Denali. I plan on replacing it all, head unit & a speakers for parties, etc. Adding separates, amps, subs, changer. running new wiring to the speakers.

The question is: I have seen the wiring harness for the GMC trucks that retain the door warning chime. Which goes through the factory speakers. With replacing and rewiring the speakers. Will this module even work? Am I going to loose my warning chimes. I know I will loose the on star but I don't use it anyway.

Tim
The quality of the music that you will be playing matters a lot and so does the speakers!!

Members online