Interior led dash lights

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Some of the bulbs in my radio, climate control, etc are burning out, I want to change every to white leds. Does anyone have info on is? Is there somewhere I could pay to have it all done? Obviously can find a place for my speedo, but radio, climate, door controls??? Also could attempt to do it myself but I have no clue how to do it and don't wanna fuck anything up

2003tahoe

Reaction score
If you can wait till friday i could pop mine our and show you how to do them like the cluster write up i did ill post it in that page just never had time to make another part till now
You will need a soldering iron ,solder , resistors that i have in the write up and 3mm flat top leds in white. In that write up if you scroll down you will see why you need flat tops and the 3mm is because in there it is a tight fit

2003tahoe

Reaction score
Well im on it atm just writing down the positions of them, and i have a reminder of why these ac controls suck to do you can see why in the post

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Alright lol I really want to have this done, but I'm scared to do something and mess it up so I'm holding off

2003tahoe

Reaction score
so i tryed to text you on facebook but did nathan hill instead and he was like u got the wrong person i was like ummmm >.>

Members online

No members online now.