new from AK!

05single

Reaction score
Hey I was searching online for parts, ideas, and random truck pics when I came across a gmt400 page. So I figured there had to be a 800 page and here it be!
Im on a few other sites with the same name, as im sure most of you are too. But its nice to have a forum narrowed down to a specific gen.

my first gm, twas a 05 silvy. I put on a HD hood and grille. Complete led swap exterior and interior including guages, a/c panel, door switches, exc. Tint. Hids low and fogs. Black suede headliner. Tahoe overhead console. Flip out pioneer. Many different subs and amps lol. Custom tails. Vortex exhaust with denali tip. K&n cai kit. Debadged. Custom cleared head lights and turns (at one point 1piece headlights). Leveled in the rear. Powder coated bumpers. Escalade engine cover. Other than that bone stock. But I loved that truck!

05single

Reaction score

oh yea changed the rear window from a 3 piece to a 1 piece with defrost.

Last edited:

05single

Reaction score
First sub set up. Cut the center seat to expose the sub but still be able to accommodate 3 people....side note - I will never own another single cab, as a daily lol

Another set up I was working on

05single

Reaction score
Ok and finally my ride now

2003 tahoe lt with auto ride. Fully loaded. 5.3 bone stock.

First thing is first. These were tough to come off on a 12 year old truck. Ive never owned anything this old before lol

Gave her a bath

05single

Reaction score
These are not only small but super corroded from the winters up here

Picked up some 18s
gotta find the right size tires since ill be doing a 2/4 drop this winter

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Welcome! Got any of those tail lights off that Silverado still laying around? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice jump on the cleanup of the tahoe. Looks a lot better without the fender flares.

Members online

No members online now.