New Guy

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Is it a 4 wheel drive? I'd check functionality of everything, check all the fluids, look for any wetness on the engine and underneath aswell as the tranny and differential(s), pay attention to shift points and shifts, make sure they aren't hard during the test drive, and if possible take it to a GM dealer to get inspected, have them do like a 180 point inspection to see if it has anything going or gone in the mechanical aspect

Sent from Team Sierra

ProShoCustoms

Reaction score
Definitely have someone inspect it. Drive it and make sure it shifts properly, and of course runs properly. Inspect the frame and underneath of the truck for rust or other issues, check under the hood (obviously), just main things.

dl72

Reaction score
Definitely have someone inspect it. Drive it and make sure it shifts properly, and of course runs properly. Inspect the frame and underneath of the truck for rust or other issues, check under the hood (obviously), just main things.

Thank you.

dl72

Reaction score
Is it a 4 wheel drive? I'd check functionality of everything, check all the fluids, look for any wetness on the engine and underneath aswell as the tranny and differential(s), pay attention to shift points and shifts, make sure they aren't hard during the test drive, and if possible take it to a GM dealer to get inspected, have them do like a 180 point inspection to see if it has anything going or gone in the mechanical aspect

Sent from Team Sierra

Thank you

dl72

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! How did you find us here. :)

Thank you. I was looking at forums and saw this one. I am a GM guy.
yvupusa6.jpg
this is my current car. 2012 CTS-V

Members online

No members online now.