Vibrations at 45mph and then at 65+mph

Scainjr

Reaction score
Alright I have a 2006 gmc sierra running 20x14 fuels on 35x13.50 fuel mud grippers, and I'm getting a bad vibration/shimmy at 45mph and 65+. I've had them balanced and there good, and I've had the truck aligned 3 times. I have completely replaced the entire front end and the ujoints in the driveshafts, I have tried running these at every psi from 35 to 62 and I still get a vibration sometimes worse at lower psi. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated?

Bonecollector

Reaction score
I'm assuming your truck is lifted? If so do you have steering stabilizers? You may be experiencing the "death wobble" I know the ford and dodge 1500s get vibrations and shimmying really bad without the stabilizers when lifted 6" and have 35s

2003tahoe

Reaction score
Try looking at wheel weights mine had same thing at 60 when im going to school scared the hell out of me when i was at wot trying to piss this lady off that was weaving in and out of traffic but i still pissed her off, also try looking into the kyb stabilizer and get a boot from autozone works great for me.
Ignore the weights i didnt read sorry lol

Members online

No members online now.