Blinker issue

Kkirwan71

Reaction score
When I turn my blinker on in either direction it kicks my 4 ways on. I also have a tail light out and the tag light on the passenger side. I have replaced the flasher, tail light bulb, and tag light and still have the same issue

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

badazzbulldog

Reaction score
did you do any light mods in the front of the truck? sometimes that can cause that issue on my 97 I had to replace the socket in the corner lights,also on these trucks the front blinker sockets tend to start to melt and crack that can be a cause also.check the plugs up behind the rear bumper those get corroded also

Kkirwan71

Reaction score
did you do any light mods in the front of the truck? sometimes that can cause that issue on my 97 I had to replace the socket in the corner lights,also on these trucks the front blinker sockets tend to start to melt and crack that can be a cause also.check the plugs up behind the rear bumper those get corroded also
I have the double blinker mod done and it all checked out. I got told it's the multifunction switch on the steering column. So I'm putting it in the shop tomorrow somehow

Kkirwan71

Reaction score
I now have no brake lights or anything to the tail lights

Members online

No members online now.