Bose speaker replacement

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Hey guys couple days ago I blew my passenger front door speaker in my 04 sierra with the Bose. I know getting a factory replacement would be the simplest thing to do but just wondering if it's possible to replace the Bose speakers with aftermarket. The stereo is completely stock right now I still have the factory head unit. I know the Bose speakers are like 2 ohms I'm pretty sure so do I have to get the same?? Is there even any aftermarket speakers that are 2 ohms??? Thanks in advance

2003tahoe

Reaction score
Im running the infinity kappa 6.5s and i love them they make great bass and i like that i can press on the factory cover and change the tweeters with the button still going strong after 2 years of being in and going to competitions

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Im running the infinity kappa 6.5s and i love them they make great bass and i like that i can press on the factory cover and change the tweeters with the button still going strong after 2 years of being in and going to competitions

Is the rest of your stereo stock ? I don't want to change anything else out. I want to keep the factory head unit and amp and sub.

2003tahoe

Reaction score
Got a ken wood headunit and kickers in rear and 2 15s so i guess id say its stock oh and all this was on the bose platform

Members online

No members online now.