Exhaust upgrade.

04-2500HD

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am wanting to upgrade the exhaust on my truck. What I am looking to do is just replace the stock muffler with an aftermarket one.

I have the 6.0

I am looking for opinions on what has a good tone to it and isn't overly loud. Any suggestions?

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Your truck have the 2 pipes from the cats back to the muffler then a single out? I recommend cutting the stock muffler off and leave the 2 pipes there and stick a muffler on each, that would sound amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04-2500HD

Reaction score
What it has is 2 pipes from the motor, 2 cats, then 2 pipes into the stock muffler, 2 pipes out of stock muff directly into a factory y pipe then the single tail pipe

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Oh ok, dual Magnaflow oval mufflers would be bad ass, the SS ones are awesome, and some 3.5 or 4" dual tips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silverado13

Reaction score
I can't complain about my Gibson super truck cat back. It's extremely affordable and has served me well for the last year so far

squeaky3

Reaction score
i got the banks kit off a buddy for dirt cheap so i had it put on when my crappy blowmasters rusted apart and blew off

silverado13

Reaction score
minor complaint about my gibson super truck cat back, whoever designed it could have left more room near the most rear cross member, sometimes it hits it and makes an annoying rattle, i clocked the ppipe a little different and havent heard it since

Members online

No members online now.