GM Truck Guy From Oregon

Diggerdan11

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I just received an invite through this site form GM Square Body. Looks like I am the second person to introduce myself.

My Name is Daniel and Im from Oregon.

I have owned many Chevy trucks in my life, and I am a member of a bunch of other automotive forums. I guess one more could not hurt. I have owned 5 GMT800's in my life. I figured i should share my GMT 800 as well as my other vehicles.

Here is my current daily driver. A 2003 Silverado 1500HD. I have done a few minor modifications too it:

Here is my Square body. It was my grandfathers and he passed away about 6-months ago. He was the original owner, and it has less than 45K miles on it. I was planning on restoring it, but I might not be able to since I will be moving to Portland Oregon soon and I wont have the room for it. Im just going to sign it over to my dad.

Here is my 69 Chevelle Malibu. It was originally my fathers. he bought it brand new the day he turned 16 and has kept it ever since. I helped him restore it, and now it is mine. It is a Garage Queen and rarely gets driven, but I know i need to drive it more.

Here is my 69 C/20. It is currently being stripped and getting ready for body and paint work, then we are going to being her back to life. This is what it looked like when I bought it a couple years ago.

I also have a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT, but Im sure you truck guys are not too interested in that.

I have also owned a 2005 Silverado SS, a 2001 Silverado, and 2003 Tahoe.

sewlow

Reaction score
West Coast, Canada. 800' from the border.
Welcome! My dad still has the first car he bought brand new, too! '52 Chevy Belair 2dr.Hdtp. Voted as best newly restored in Canada for 2011 by the Vintage Car Club of Canada.
I grew up in the back seat, which is appropriate, seeing as M&D dated in that car.
Things that make ya go...Hmmmm....

Diggerdan11

Reaction score
Welcome! My dad still has the first car he bought brand new, too! '52 Chevy Belair 2dr.Hdtp. Voted as best newly restored in Canada for 2011 by the Vintage Car Club of Canada.
I grew up in the back seat, which is appropriate, seeing as M&D dated in that car.
Things that make ya go...Hmmmm....

Thats awesome!

Its always nice to see other people who still have their original vehicles. I talk to people all the time that kick them selves for not keeping their first.

sewlow

Reaction score
West Coast, Canada. 800' from the border.
Thats awesome!

Its always nice to see other people who still have their original vehicles. I talk to people all the time that kick them selves for not keeping their first.

Had a '70 Nova SS 396/375hp L-78 4 gear. Black.
Totally stock & original with the exception of headers.
Watched the original owner drive it home.
I was the third owner.
Knew I shouldn't of sold it 2 seconds after the guy handed me the $$$.
One of my worse days, ever, watching it 'go away'.
I still kick myself too, over 25 years later!

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?8569-Pic-of-a-pic-of-a-car-I-owned

Members online

No members online now.