Interior LED all-on mod

JesusArTorres

Reaction score
There is a mod but I saw but cannot find anymore.

In the dome lights there are three lights: two come on with the push of a button, while the other one comes on when the doors are open.

There is a mod that allows all three lights to come on when the doors are open. Does anyone know where I can find it?

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
I don't know much about this because it's just one light on my x cab, but if you pull the dome light out and look behind, there should be 6 wires for lights, 2 for each. All you gotta do is run wires between all your positive wires as far as I know. Don't hold me against it if anything goes wrong lol cause as soon as you start attaching wires, crazy stuff might start happening like your front map lights coming on when you push the button on the dome light, then you gotta start dealing with diodes and fun stuff like that .....

19trax95

Reaction score
This would be cool if there is way to make this work. I do find it kind of weird that in an extended cab only the rear light comes on. I thought my father's old 2002 Tahoe had them all come on but that was some time ago and I don't remember 100%

2003tahoe

Reaction score
on my tahoe the 2 front come on and only the middle light in the 2nd and 3rd row seats
same thing goes for my dads silverado

silverado13

Reaction score
I tried taking a shot in the dark and ordered a led light for the over head lights but I ordered the wrong size. How many mm are they

Members online

No members online now.