New here, from MN as well.

Kriesel

Reaction score
Got an invite a while ago from another forum, so decided to finally make the jump.

I have an '03 Suburban with Quadrasteer, awaiting a duramax when I can find a decent donor.

Look forward to watching this forum grow.

Thanks,
Kriesel

Old77

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I don't think I've seen a burb with quadrasteer before. Any pics? :)

Kriesel

Reaction score
Here it is in Cali (bought it from there):
01.JPG

Picture with the wheels turned:
13.JPG

Getting off the truck:
IMG_1414%5B1%5D.JPG

I've since had to replace the cluster, the power on it went out completely. Found a used one that needed new guage stepper motors and such, and stuffed that back in. This is a pic of the old cluster, lots of heat built up over time (browning of the board). This old cluster had been repaired before, as you can see from soldering, not done by me:
IMG_2156.JPG

I also had the underside of it completely bed-liner coated. Wanted to prevent rust as much as possible, moving a Cali truck to Minnesnowta. I need a pic of this eventually, as I coated the underside, and wrapped it up the side of the truck a couple inches. Barely noticeable though, but should help with rust prevention / and rock chips.

Need to replace/repair the rear dvd player, and recently found that the cd player in the dash likes to hoard cd's like a chipmunk... So a new stereo is in store eventually, and will likely go aftermarket completely, between the head unit and rear video...

Members online

No members online now.