The Dreaded ABS problem

silverado13

Reaction score
i didnt dig into them that much, im not sure how you would officially test them but, when i did my breaks and changed out the abs sensors, i kinda played with it and everything seemed smooth, is there a official way to test them

rogue212005

Reaction score
I have both lights on... The dealership said the module was bad and needed replaced. I would much rather have someone repair the module if that works. Can you still drive the truck without the module installed?

2003tahoe

Reaction score
i didnt dig into them that much, im not sure how you would officially test them but, when i did my breaks and changed out the abs sensors, i kinda played with it and everything seemed smooth, is there a official way to test them

i did shaking up and down it always worked for me for feeling play and side to side i think its tie rods cant remember on side to side but from visual i need to change my stock ones no boots to speak of

silverado13

Reaction score
well i got my abs unit back in the mail saturday, and it was actually the same unit, considering that it was a 24 hour turn around, i figured they were just going to keep mine and send me back a refurbished one but it was the same one, i installed it sunday and problem solved, i made a youtube vidoe about it, where i also rambled on about the rest of my truck, tonight i will post a link to the video

Members online

No members online now.