tow mirrors

02Beast

Reaction score
So as most of the peeps on Facebook group know I just ordered some tow mirrors now my year doesn't have turn signals but well I want them will the 03 year model fit the 02 model Tahoe ???

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
I would assume they will fit? Just have to run a wire from your turn signals on each side? Or tap in to fuse box

Kubs

Reaction score
The fit to the door is the same, but instead of 1 plug there are 2. I do not think either one of the plugs has the exact same pinout as the one on the truck already, but should be easy to repin. Then just run wire to the BCM under the dash for the turn signal inputs.

I wired my own turn signals for pretty cheap:

http://www.gmt800.com/forum/showthread.php?t=169

The wires I used on the BCM for the turn signals are in there too.

02Beast

Reaction score
I actually think I'm just going to keep the ones I ordered instead of ordering another set for some fancy arrows for an extra $150+ I'll probably end up running those leds like kubs if I really want them that bad

Kubs

Reaction score
That was my thinking too. Why spend the extra money when its something I can do easily and cheap.

I added plugs for the new wires I ran. If for any reason I need to take the mirror off again I like not having to cut and solder the wire, just simply unplug it.

Members online

No members online now.