Brake lights and turn signals

2003tahoe

Reaction score
Well when i turn on my left turn signal, my brake lights and licence plate light flash like the hazards and my right turn signal light doenst flash at all like normal and when i turn on the right side it flashes but left doesnt
Put in a new turn signal lever due to the cruise control part going out but i put the old one back on and same thing also i have led lights all around only non leds are high beams and hids for lows and fogs
Any thing is help full. My manager said it may be a ground with the rear . were is the panel for the rear lights located. Thanks for yall's help

2003tahoe

Reaction score
Ive done resistors but not the flasher relay i found the plug i was talking about on the rear right, unpluged them all the had little bit off dirt but didnt fix it by unpluging and repluging it. But the relay or the tail lamp circuit board may be the culprit since the board goes to all the rear hopefully it is since it goes to all the rear lights ill try my friends flasher see if that is ill reply sometime tomorrow on a status update

3linkedchevy

Reaction score
Brake lights working normally? Did you do replacement LED housings or replacement LED bulbs? Might want to throw the stock stuff back on and see if it works normally.

2003tahoe

Reaction score
Yea brake lights working normaly with turn on when you press the brake they stop flashing got restistors on all them and tryed using my dads bulbs and same thing

2003tahoe

Reaction score
Ok so i did the board and flasher tryed those from the parts store nonmoney spent so far but one little tiny connection wasnt touching on the connector on the front turn signal so it works now, i thought with the lights it would do hyperflash but i guess not

Members online

No members online now.