Burts little project

CBurt

Reaction score
99 2wd on 20"s

Have a 99 single cab short bed chevy. Auto with the 4.3 (for now). Currently not driving as I have coolant in the oil. Haven't checked the intake gaskets yet so it may not be a head or anything like that but I'd like to do an ls swap either way. Mostly clean body but needs a little work.
Basically stock truck,
20"' chrome wheels,
K&N cai,
Chrome gas cover,
Chrome door handles,
Euro style chrome tail lights

http://gmt800.com/forum/album.php?albumid=14
*can't post pics on this thread but they're on my profile if your looking*

Last edited:

CBurt

Reaction score
I think its cause I'm on my phone. . Ill see If I can get it straightened out. It gives me the option it just won't take my input

CBurt

Reaction score
Just an update. I switched positions at work and now am working 10-20 hrs of overtime every week. . What should I buy first?? Haha

CBurt

Reaction score
So basically start out by saving up for an ls swap haha. . That will take awhile still... I still don't know which ls I'd like to try for, they all have pros and cons. Either way I have awhile to think about it

silverado13

Reaction score
i cant help my self with my truck, when i bought it i planned on leaving it stock, but yeah that didnt happen, first i knocked out some manditories, like intake, exhaust, and cluster, now im going to aim for the expensive projects like first the cam, then the lift

CBurt

Reaction score
Right now mine is a non driveable v6, so I'm saving for the engine first, then start with some cosmetics

Members online

No members online now.