led light bars who has tem and where?

silverado13

Reaction score
I believe the install is 0 drilling required, so having it disconnecting would be a good idea, hopefully that light bar is in good shape, that's a fair price they are 1500 new

Sent from Team Sierra

all the ones ive ever seen require drilling, thats a big no no for me

silverado13

Reaction score
i have a to do list about 10 miles long, but i want to get my head swap out of the way, but HIDs and a LED bar are on that list somewhere

962000chevy

Reaction score
Went and looked at it yesterday looks good no blemishes or scratches to be seen. Guy wants to get rid of it because he said he's only used it 3 times in a year. If he still has it Friday I'll be picking it up.

silverado13

Reaction score
You've been saying that for months man.

Sent from Team Sierra

lol yeah and ive been chipping away at that list slowly, i already got through, CAI, cluster swap, headers, egr delete, cat back, ported throttle body, and a tune, then i purchased my 799 heads, next is the machine shop, and then installing the heads, thats probably all the performance up grades ill do for now, you cant do everything at once

CMCser

Reaction score
Bought a curved 22" that's hopefully gonna go in the bumper between my tow hooks.

Sent from Team Sierra

Fresh face here but did you ever get the bar mounted behind the bumper? I want to buy one and do the same thing on my 04 Sierra when I get back from Afghanistan but I want to see how it looks first

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Fresh face here but did you ever get the bar mounted behind the bumper? I want to buy one and do the same thing on my 04 Sierra when I get back from Afghanistan but I want to see how it looks first

Yep I did. Was actually a lot easier than I expected.

61eafc819c0805ee4e6f88cd26f13705.jpg

d94a6ccd354c6fd0fb770c6005d223a1.jpg

fc5a9fab791790fba98c7329a190ceb0.jpg

cb4b4f05e54347606616534285a62fe2.jpg

Sent from Team Sierra

Bonecollector

Reaction score
When my brother gets back from work I think we are attempting to install his 22 behind the grill of his 03-06 body style Chevy, I will put a how to after I get a new phone, I can no longer post photos as my phone is too old :(

His truck has a ridiculous amount of room behind the grill and I saw how squeaky did his so it will be similar to that, sorry for copying you haha

Sent from Team Sierra

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
That looks really good man! Did you wire it I to the fog lights or do you have a separate switch for it?

Nope I have a separate switch for it. I put a diode in the fuse box that turns the fogs on with low beams so that wasn't an option for me

Sent from Team Sierra

CMCser

Reaction score
Nope I have a separate switch for it. I put a diode in the fuse box that turns the fogs on with low beams so that wasn't an option for me

Sent from Team Sierra

I would do that but I like my fog light button. Going through the gate on base I can have the fog lights on but not the low beam. Marine Corps logic. I'll probably just wire in another switch for the bar. I was thinking about putting mine where the holes in the chrome are. I don't think that would look too bad either. I'll find out how hard that will be when I get back to America though!

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
I would do that but I like my fog light button. Going through the gate on base I can have the fog lights on but not the low beam. Marine Corps logic. I'll probably just wire in another switch for the bar. I was thinking about putting mine where the holes in the chrome are. I don't think that would look too bad either. I'll find out how hard that will be when I get back to America though!

That's the reason for the diode instead of just running a wire. Diode means electricity only flows one way so I can have my low beams on and it automatically has the fogs on, but I can have no lights on and still hit fog light button without it turning the low beam on too.

Good luck fitting it in the chrome. I thought about that too but there's no way in hell I could've fit my bar in there.

Sent from Team Sierra

squeaky3

Reaction score
When my brother gets back from work I think we are attempting to install his 22 behind the grill of his 03-06 body style Chevy, I will put a how to after I get a new phone, I can no longer post photos as my phone is too old :(

His truck has a ridiculous amount of room behind the grill and I saw how squeaky did his so it will be similar to that, sorry for copying you haha

Sent from Team Sierra

Glad I could inspire someone. Ive seen people put a little bigger bar in there but I hadnt seen a 20" where I put mine so thats why I did mine there

Members online

No members online now.