led light bars who has tem and where?

ProShoCustoms

Reaction score
raryjyza.jpg

I love my little bar.

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Looks great man, I have a 22" I want to mount similarly to your in the bumper of my 05
5y5ahupa.jpg

I want to cut the little separation between the 2 holes right in the middle of the metal portion of the bumper and put it behind there

Sent from Team Sierra

ProShoCustoms

Reaction score
Looks great man, I have a 22" I want to mount similarly to your in the bumper of my 05
5y5ahupa.jpg

I want to cut the little separation between the 2 holes right in the middle of the metal portion of the bumper and put it behind there

Sent from Team Sierra
That would look badass!
How often do yall use your light bars
Every night!

ProShoCustoms

Reaction score
Yeah, I would like mine to be brighter, but what can ya do? Lol. There's a guy around here that has a roof mounted 50" and 2 round KCs on a prerunner bar. He runs them with his headlights and fogs. Stupid bright and he really shouldn't be doing it.

silverado13

Reaction score
In know in br. They probably wouldn't bother you if you said something normal like a 12 inch bar but if you were rolling around with a 50 plus all other lights on. They'd probably give you a hard time for being inconsiderate

962000chevy

Reaction score
Would y'all buy a Cree 50" with roof mount brackets and wiring for $375? There's a local guy selling his and I'm debating.

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Would y'all buy a Cree 50" with roof mount brackets and wiring for $375? There's a local guy selling his and I'm debating.

Not a fan of the big ones on the roof unless you use it religiously for off road in the dark. That's a wicked deal tho. But it if you'll use it

Sent from Team Sierra

962000chevy

Reaction score
Deer season is here and my truck is a DD/ go pull out stuck friends so it will be used. My truck looks damn near stock because I only buy mods that will help me or I really want.

Last edited:

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Roof ones decrease fuel mileage and howl like crazy

I'd recommend making a quick disconnect plug that you can tuck in behind the pillar cover so the light bar is removable, a tonne of guys had them on their trucks then about 3 months later there is like 30 of the things for sale for cheap, the above is why people usually sell them for a fraction of what they cost new cuz they get tired of them quick

Sent from Team Sierra

962000chevy

Reaction score
I'm going on Monday to check it out. My original plan was a roof rack with a light bar mount. I'll see how this one is before I decide.

Bonecollector

Reaction score
I believe the install is 0 drilling required, so having it disconnecting would be a good idea, hopefully that light bar is in good shape, that's a fair price they are 1500 new

Sent from Team Sierra

Members online

No members online now.