New Guy from GMT400.com and PA!

77Concours

Reaction score
Just doing a quick intro,

I came over from the 400 website (still over there) but wanted a forum geared towards the body style of truck I currently have. I drive an '03 Silverado with a Duramax. Bought it a little over a year ago and love it. I hope to learn some things about these trucks. I frequent the DuramaxForum as well to get my fix for things related to the engine and transmission. I'll need to link my build thread so far here and add on to it.

Most recent picture of my truck for the exception of new headlights.

-Adam

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
Welcome! Good lookin truck man, I'm really lookin to get a 2500 soon. I love my 1500 already, just want something bigger haha

77Concours

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'll go get my build thread started! The truck has a few aftermarket modifications. Just waiting to get EFI Live and then I'll be done with the performance stuff. I'm finishing up my last 2 semesters at college so I don't have thousands of dollars for a built transmission or twin turbos :rolleyes:

silverado13

Reaction score
i tell you what, you can build a tranny to hold about 700 hp for less then or around $1000, which beats what a shop would do, its a good budget option

Members online

No members online now.