Steering wheel buttons, and temp buttons

richarddhoward

Reaction score
This is a 2 parter, sorry guys:

My truck is equipped with all the bells and whistles. So I got the drivers information center in the gauges etc, all controlled by the buttons on the steering wheel, but some of them, the LED's are out. How do I remove the switches, so I can either replace them or is there a how-to to get the LED's replaced in them?

My truck also has the auto climate control, and a few of the buttons on the control panel have lights burned out as well. I ordered replacement LED's from LMC, but I don't know how to get into it other than obviously I need to remove it from the dash. I would rather get the info now then when all my parts show up, and I have it all torn apart. Any help?

Thanks in advance guys, let me know if you can help, or where you can direct me to learn it!

MYT HI

Reaction score
I'm not much help with 03-07 but I believe the forum GM full size has a few how-to's on that stuff

Sent from my 5.3 powered iPhone

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Each set of buttons can be pried out, you can order stock replacements from rock auto, as for the climate control there are write ups on GM full size as stated above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

richarddhoward

Reaction score
I did a little searching there, but I didn't find anything off the top of my head, but I was rushing out the door soon after for night shift! So, was kinda busy.

Bonecollector

Reaction score
http://www.rockauto.com/m/mobilecatalog.php

d92083484bb2c5f0b7c9c24cf9ad863c.jpg

Because your truck is a classic I used 2006 but there is the link to the mobile catalog and a screen shot of what they are under, type that into the search bar after selecting your truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.