Wheel size

Auegl

Reaction score
Hey guys. New here to the forum. Already like what I see after a few minutes of looking. I have a 2006 extended cab z71. Putting kit under it that has 3" keys for front and 2" blocks for the back. I am looking for some wheels that will have the deep dish look. Had some on it with 4.75 back space and did not like the look. I cannot get a good answer from wheel guys on what I'm looking for. Is less back space what I need? Would that give the deep dish look? And then offset is another question. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

962000chevy

Reaction score
Backspacing is only part of the equation. Lots of backspacing with a positive offset will give you a shallow look. Backspacing is the space from the inside of the rim to the mounting surface, then the offset is measured from there. Positive offset moves the mounting surface outward( away from the truck, in a sense adding to the backspacing and thus positive.) Having a negative offset means you moved the mounting surface inward and took( took away from the backspacing and thus negative). Is that any help?

Members online

No members online now.