2001 sierra c3

Erki

Reaction score
Nice clean truck. Wonder if there is such a storage organizer for the crew cabs. Thats a fantastic idea.

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
I've seen those storage things online....they are very expensive but look very useful, I want one but not spending that much on one!

Bonecollector

Reaction score
I found an old under hood storage box from the 90's trucks they sell for $150!

Sent from the Sierra Club

Canadian

Reaction score
Yes they are expensive. I got lucky and found this one on Kijiji. The aftermarket ones just aren't the same, but they do the same job. I wanted it to keep stuff out of the bed and still out of sight. The Bak Flip cover came from Kijiji as did a Bedrug.

Pic-N-Pull supplied a replacement header heat shield (I was missing one), windshield washer fluid reservoir (mine sprung a leak) and a driver side power window assembly (my cable broke).

I just did new rotors and pads on the rear. Had a little issue with getting the right parts as most places don't list the C3. Really really wanted to paint the calipers but just didn't have the time to do it properly. Maybe when I do the front brakes. Also did the U joints on the front shaft. Had to go to GM for those.

Then, because I had to, gave the truck a new set Cooper Discoverer AT/W tires - a sort of all terrain winter hybrid. E rated but lower tire pressure than the BFG's. Already noticed the smoother ride. No solid centre rib and all tread blocks are sipped. They weren't what I wanted but the price was great so they will do for now. Snowed a couple days after the install and so far so good.

GMC4x4

Reaction score
It's basically a denali before they started using the denali name on the trucks.

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Yea, kinda goofy lol if it was me I'd put the Denali badges on instead cuz most people will not know what c3 means

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.