CD Changer - want dash cubby instead

Brake_L8

Reaction score
Just picked up a GMT800 Yukon Denali and installed a new Pioneer head unit to replace my TNR nav system and CD changer. I would like to install the cubby that the "lesser" SUVs got in place of the changer.

Would the pocket shown here, from a 2004-2006 Tahoe, work? And where to find? Guessing the dealer is the easy button but probably expensive. Not sure when I'll have time to junkyard hop but that might do it.

attachment.php

Thanks!

2003tahoe

Reaction score
i think they are different as in the dash sits lower well atleast from what i seen in my friend 02 1500hd and the console it self sat a little lower leaving a bigger gap so what i would say is find a junkyard or one from a parted truck from craigslist and try it out if it doesnt work and you would rather leave it ill buy the one you picked up if it does youll have a nicer looking set up. also carry a gun on craigslist so you dont end up like that couple looking for the 66 mustang.

2003tahoe

Reaction score
a6fa15e6-cd06-b2f8.jpg
on second thought the console is lower and a different faceplate you could probably do something with fiberglass and mold it, i was going to do that to mine and put a computer in there but never found an extra

Members online

No members online now.