Center console removal

bucket

Reaction score
I have been Burb shopping and I keep finding trucks with front buckets and console, but I'd rather have the bench style seat. If the floor console is removed, is there enough room there to bolt in the center part of a bench seat? It looks like it would fit, but I could be wrong.

2003tahoe

Reaction score
I dont see why not my dads silverado has bench and pass side is same as my tahoe with buckets. You can still put a mattress in the back:cool:

orangeastre

Reaction score
The center console can be removed and replaced with the standard center seat. In order to make it look right you will need the lower dash and glove box from a truck/suv without the console. The GMT900 center seat will bolt in as well.
I hope this helps.

bucket

Reaction score
The center console can be removed and replaced with the standard center seat. In order to make it look right you will need the lower dash and glove box from a truck/suv without the console. The GMT900 center seat will bolt in as well.
I hope this helps.

Yes, that helps very much! I'm not worried about the dash part of it, because it makes a nice recess for mounting a CB. I'm pleased to find out a 900 seat will also work.

Members online

No members online now.