Floor mats

2003tahoe

Reaction score
Ok so i decided last big thing im going to buy till im out of the police academy and get some cash flow are going to be some nice floor mats that dont slide under my brake pedal like my universal floormats from autozone.:mad:
So i decided on weathertech but im torn on color:( should i go with tan or black
Any pics or info on each is helpful im most likely going to buy them on wensday so itll be delivered by the time i get back from diboll(buying property)with some other goodies ill post here
heres a pic of what im going toimage.jpg

Old77

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What color is your interior? I'd get them to match your carpet

nate3531

Reaction score
Ok so i decided last big thing im going to buy till im out of the police academy and get some cash flow are going to be some nice floor mats that dont slide under my brake pedal like my universal floormats from autozone.:mad:
So i decided on weathertech but im torn on color:( should i go with tan or black
Any pics or info on each is helpful im most likely going to buy them on wensday so itll be delivered by the time i get back from diboll(buying property)with some other goodies ill post here
heres a pic of what im going toView attachment 116

If you have the manual 4x4 shifter you can't get weathertech to fit your truck. I have been on the phone with them, and was told that option is not in enough trucks for them to develop the digital liners with that option. I almost traded my truck when I found out... really sucks

2003tahoe

Reaction score
If you have the manual 4x4 shifter you can't get weathertech to fit your truck. I have been on the phone with them, and was told that option is not in enough trucks for them to develop the digital liners with that option. I almost traded my truck when I found out... really sucks

2wd i dont have a need for 4x4 and im into more performance than off roading just liked the look

nate3531

Reaction score
2wd i dont have a need for 4x4 and im into more performance than off roading just liked the look

haha, from the avatar pic I assumed it was 4x4, that's what I get for assuming. yeap, 2wd you are good to go, and you will love them I'm sure. GL :cool:

2003tahoe

Reaction score
Well i decided to get tan but it didnt tell me till i ordered that they would be here tuesday to saturday next week sadly

Members online

No members online now.