jESse

Reaction score
got a pair of rigids

IMG_3945_zpsfd810ed0.jpg

and so does my golf cart ;)

1506885_619453038142540_2389705794439728105_n.jpg

Bonecollector

Reaction score
nice, does anyone run them out back to have them as a reverse light?

Im thinking of doing that with a round one off the side of my hidden hitch, be a great idea when i need to pull people out of the ditch/mud :D

Got to be careful when i put stuff on my truck, make sure its not easily removable cuz people will steal it :mad:

silverado13

Reaction score
Im thinking of doing that with a round one off the side of my hidden hitch, be a great idea when i need to pull people out of the ditch/mud :D

Got to be careful when i put stuff on my truck, make sure its not easily removable cuz people will steal it :mad:

cant wait till i can go back to pulling people out the mud, cant do it now becuase of a cracked frame from the previous owner

silverado13

Reaction score
yup, dead center between the two leaf springs on both sides, noticed it when i was doing all 4 brakes, so i bolted in a plate on both sides, then yesterday i was pulling trees out the ground in my back yard, checked it after and had a 1/16 of a gap in it, gonna try to get around to welding it this weekend

silverado13

Reaction score
ahah, not only am i a forklift operator but yes i can weld it, and ill probably run a triple pass on the drivers side (the bad side) and a single pass or maybe double on the passenger (its just a hairline crack that hasnt even gone all the way through) havent had to weld anything in a while but i can manage

73impala

Reaction score
Currently only have 2 dually led pods in my headlights and a round led pod as reverse lights. But I do have a 52" radius bar on preorder that I got a good deal on from Longshot Lighting

02Beast

Reaction score
Umm I used to have them you can see them in my exterior lighting thread check them suckers out and 73 impalas on there. I think they're legit

Members online

No members online now.