Vibration in rear, Please help!!!

Scainjr

Reaction score
Need some help! Have vibration/shimmy in rear. Feels like it's in the a$$ of your seat. It's a 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 ecsb. Lifted 6in has rough country anti axle wrap blocks in rear and 1 1/2" add-a-leaf. Riding on 36x15.50x20 Mickey mtz's. I've had the driveshaft checked, new transmission mount, new u joints, 2nd set of tires, all new body mounts, the entire front end has been replaced and inspected and aligned about 10 times now. Torsion bars have been adjusted just to see if it would change anything it didn't, there cranked almost 3/4 and was aligned here. Tire pressure is at 32psi right now but I've ran it from 55psi all way to 28psi. Rides best at 35psi.
If it's cold out I get in for the first time of the day it will ride smooth as silk for the first 5 miles then start vibrating.
Tires ride very smooth down the road even when vibrating, but you can see the bed shaking, and feel the cab shake. Starts at 70mph-85mph
Any input/brainstorming would be great this has been on going for 2 years and tired of changing parts that there's nothing wrong with.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 5

Members online

No members online now.