Washin' n' Waxin' preferences

YukonGk

Reaction score
I mostly use Meg's stuff. I bought the DAPS system for polishing.
Never a fan of armor all though. I also use pfledge to condition weatherstripping so it doesn't dry out. I bought a detailers bag and it keeps all my stuff organized.

Diggerdan11

Reaction score
I use nothing but Adams products.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/default.aspx?

All of their products are top notch.

The Americana is the best Wax i have ever used, and their buttery wax is pretty good as well. There clay bars work better than any others I have used, their car shampoo is amazing. The Super Vinyl Ruber and Tire (SVRT) is the best product I have ever used for plastics and rubbers.

I am a huge fan of not only their products but the company and the people as well.

2003tahoe

Reaction score
the turtle wax ice in the bottle works really good on my blue metallic but im not sure on silver, meg insane tire spray can does really well for tire shine, and the ultimate black keeps my plastic looking new for couple weeks

ProShoCustoms

Reaction score
I use Meguairs waxes and tire shines, Armor All for the interior plastics, and Killerwaxx products, best waxes and metal polishes I've used. They also make a killer window cleaner and vinyl cleaner.

3linkedchevy

Reaction score

http://www.adamspolishes.com/default.aspx?

All of their products are top notch.

The Americana is the best Wax i have ever used, and their buttery wax is pretty good as well. There clay bars work better than any others I have used, their car shampoo is amazing. The Super Vinyl Ruber and Tire (SVRT) is the best product I have ever used for plastics and rubbers.

I am a huge fan of not only their products but the company and the people as well.

I second this.... I used to use only Meguiars and made the switch and will never go back.

hotrodpc

Reaction score
I used to never think it mattered how you washed your vehicle as long as you kept it clean. As years have gone by I've realized the methods you use to maintain your vehicles finish and clean it is actually far more important than the product brands you use.

2003tahoe

Reaction score
They are pretty good wash and wax my friend uses that stuff on his aventador i just use the turtle wax ice since it does alot better than gold class for my blue metallic paint

Brett lee

Reaction score

http://www.adamspolishes.com/default.aspx? Awesome car drying Towels

All of their listed products are top notch.

Thanks for the suggestion, would you please suggest me some good drying towels under $20. :)