who has a bed cover or tonneau?

JB1

Reaction score
I'm wanting to add a bed cover to my 2001, if you have one or had one please post pics and tell me about your bed cover like brand....likes dislikes etc or tonneau....soft or hard

RAGMC

Reaction score
I had a fiberglass cover on my truck when I first got it. It was great up until I had to haul something and had to find somebody to help me pull it off. I now have a roll up ACI cover that i like alot better than the Gaylord cover I had.

el_flores

Reaction score
Always ran Snugtop fiberglass covers on my trucks until now. Decided to go with a hard, folding tonneau cover since my latest truck is lifted. The fiberglass covers look better, but the folding cover I got now is a lot more practical and easier to haul stuff with. It's an Undercover Flex cover is you're wondering.

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
I have a fibreglass one. Not sure what brand it is as I bought it used. IMO the fibreglass ones look really good however they are a pain if you're hauling anything big. Would probably like a hard folding one on my next truck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

JB1

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys.
I had my plastic wing removed and holes filled on tailgate. I been looking at different covers trying to make sure they go over tailgate top edge not just butt-up against like if I had that plastic top trim.

tailgate2_zpsc31ca258.jpg

tailgate1_zps4dd5e5b6.jpg

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
How did you remove that plastic bezel and fill the holes? Looks really good. The bezel piece kinda interferes with my tonneau cover. Also what year is your badges from??

JB1

Reaction score
I had the painter remove it, weld up the mounting holes and repaint while he was painting my 2500 HD front parts. The emblems are from the NNBS 2008-2013 trucks. I didn't have them on at first but it looked to plain and just needed something.

Silverado letters 15129652
LS letters: 15925505

I sure like your bedcover, I always wanted a hard cover....decisions decisions

3linkedchevy

Reaction score
Bumping an old thread... if you haven't pulled the trigger on one, I am trying to sell my fiberglass cover. It is the same color red as above, but clear is faded and peeling, would be a good time for a respray! Plus I am in Texas now, and looks like you are also(judging by your license plate).

Members online

No members online now.