led light bars who has tem and where?

jESse

Reaction score
for whoever was asking, i run led reverse lights. 4" leds

none013.jpg

none010.jpg

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Hahaha yea!! And if the cop asks if you can turn them on/off not a lie to say they are for towing/hooking up trailers at night and recovery purposes! :D

nickk30

Reaction score
I have LED hideaway strobes in my front headlights and a 48" traffic advisor mounted in the back window.

Attachments

• DSC_0074.jpg
    DSC_0074.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0071.jpg
    DSC_0071.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 9

Erki

Reaction score
I have led auxiliary flood lights for hookup or whatever. They would be pretty blinding if someone were to be too close. But I have never done that.

Z -56 Hoe

Reaction score
Well? And have any of Ya'll used the door jam mounts for the top of the windshield?

Bonecollector

Reaction score
I have LED hideaway strobes in my front headlights and a 48" traffic advisor mounted in the back window.

I like that whered you get that? It'd be good for winter time when there is accidents and incase I need to recover someone from the ditch haha people drive too fast that will make them think I'm a tow truck and slow down haha

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Well? And have any of Ya'll used the door jam mounts for the top of the windshield?

I've seen guys using them, they are cool, I have yet to mount my 22" in my bumper or behind my grill, something very dumb I've seen was an LED bar 22" long mounted on the roof by some self tapping screws or bolts all the way through, either way, very dumb

Members online

No members online now.