2000 Silverado ECSB

MYT HI

Reaction score
Put a new blower motor resistor in the other day, it was kinda burnt looking and the green coating was flaking off. Didn't notice a difference. Everyone says its blowing like it should but I don't think it is. Just used to having a regular cab truck I guess

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Kkirwan71

Reaction score
Put a new blower motor resistor in the other day, it was kinda burnt looking and the green coating was flaking off. Didn't notice a difference. Everyone says its blowing like it should but I don't think it is. Just used to having a regular cab truck I guess

Yeah regular cabs heat up much quicker. When I got my 90 I thought something was wrong because it took longer to heat up the cab than my dad's reg..cabs

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Kkirwan71

Reaction score
Would suck if it didn't come back. I love that place

Kkirwan71

Reaction score
Heads up guys fsc is down too

Kkirwan71

Reaction score
That's okay. FSC is kinda odd haha. As long as this site and gmfs stay up I'm good

Yeah fsc makes me wonder. I don't care much for gmfs. I like cgm

MYT HI

Reaction score
Glad to see you are bringing a truck back to life.
Thanks! I love these trucks a lot. Your red one is a huge inspiration.

My dad just bought a 2000 gmc ecsb for parts. I'm going to take the ohc, interior mirror and some other parts

MYT HI

Reaction score
My dad's truck is a maroon 2000 ecsb. Pretty close to that one

MYT HI

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting some projector headlights. I want some clear style that look like something that could of came factory. Right now I'm looking at Depo 335-1119PXAS. They are cheaper (around $100) and look pretty nice. I do want a set of Sylvania x2020 lights but the cheapest I found was $430

3linkedchevy

Reaction score
Those projectors don't look to bad at all.

Random question, how did you know what size LEDs you needed for the hvac controls? I have one side out on mine and a few others throughout the interior I would like to put LEDs in. Oh, and how many lumens are the ones you used?

MYT HI

Reaction score
Those projectors don't look to bad at all.

Random question, how did you know what size LEDs you needed for the hvac controls? I have one side out on mine and a few others throughout the interior I would like to put LEDs in. Oh, and how many lumens are the ones you used?

I got the wrong ones for the top of the hvac. They need 5mm lights, you can also use 5mm for the small buttons but I used 3mm and it looks great. I did some looking online to find out what size I need. Most of them use 3mm (like the switches and stuff). The leds I used have a rating of 5000 at 12v, they also have a internal resistor for easy soldering.

Members online

No members online now.