5.3 headers

02Beast

Reaction score
If it's the flowmaster 40 then hell yeah but and at first I didn't know where they came out I like it but if you plan on lifting it then I think it would look wonky

silverado13

Reaction score
yeah i dont want to sound too hollow, my buddy had some exhasut on his dodge ram, although it sounded great upon firing it up, when you reved it out, it was hollow as hell

2003tahoe

Reaction score
Man yall have been busy, im doing custom to redo exhaust and have same exit close to the bumper its 220 for magnaflow and after the y pipe and some small stuff but may be doing the moroso, and if you still want cats like i did so if i get pulled over i can be like suck it. So i put the magnaflows since they were just short enough to fit with hitting the support at the bend everything worked out fine.
Btw cant wait for my stabilizer to be put on

silverado13

Reaction score
if i was just welding in a muffler then i would be going with the moroso spiral flow again, but im really looking for a catback system, and moroso doesnt make one that ive seen

silverado13

Reaction score
put in my gibson super truck catback today, check out the thread about it or facebook, ill have some pics and infor about it

Reaction score
Have you made a choice yet on headers? If not, shorties are your best bang for your buck for DD, towing, mud, modded motor, something better then stock flowing to help compliment a cat back, but not super radical like long tubes that would require more time and effort to install verses a bolt on and go pair of shorities. And FYI long tubes will always be a MAX EFFORT performance enhancer when compared to manifolds or shorties. For a few reasons, full length tubes, tuned tubes, different merge collectors, better scavageing abilities to name a few.... All of those qualities equal more HP :). Hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.