Bonecollector's 2005 GMC Sierra

Bonecollector

Reaction score
There's a relay you can get that will let you do all 6, stock your vehicle will let you run lows and fogs, if you turn the highs on both lows and fogs will shut off, in my truck I have the hi lo relay, so when my highs are engaged the fogs won't come on, I imagine it's all relay controlled in the stock wiring harness

Sent from Team Sierra

silverado13

Reaction score
Yeah I got a buddy that has all 6, so I knew it was possible. I'm just not interested in doing it until I get around to buying hids

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Ddmtuning.com is where I buy all mine from, the ones in my 05 are like 3 years old

Sent from Team Sierra

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
The relay I had for all 6 was from mr tail light. I bought mine off ebay for $35. I messed it up somehow but it worked great before lol. Now my trucks wiring is such a huge mess I just don't want to either bother attempting to fix it or put a new one

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
It's really easy, really good instructions come with the relay too. All you have to do is grab power from the little red box by the alternator, ground it wherever and mount it wherever, and tap all the positive wires behind your hi lo and fog on the driver side. It comes with little t tap things but I don't like those things so I hardwired mine

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
I'd do it now man, it's so worth it, even with regular bulbs. Honestly hids in your high beams aren't even worth it unless you put some sort of relay, the light scatter is so shitty with only the high beam hids on, they're not even better than a stock bulb. Having all 6 on is badass though ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407605526.230165.jpg

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Can't run fogs and highs because there is a relay that prevents it in the trucks wiring

Sent from Team Sierra

Members online

No members online now.