Erki's 06 1500hd build

Erki

Reaction score
Just leveling keys still. Lift is coming soon. Pick it up in a couple weeks. Then have to put it on.

silverado13

Reaction score
did you notice a difference with the leveling hiy, i cant get myself to buy a leveling kit because im spectical about if its worth it

Erki

Reaction score
Yeah it lifted up the front afair bit, but it also made the ride a lot stiffer. I have a rough country lift im going to be putting on now and putting stock keys back in. Running it cranked down for better cv angles and hopefully softer ride again. But if you just want lift for cheap id first crank stock torsion bar keys all the way and if you need more crank then get lift keys.

Before n after

Erki

Reaction score
I used pro comp. And also added a 1" block in the rear.

The droop was pretty much non existant in that picture. I dropped it down after that and drove it like that for most of the time. But when I put the 20 x10s on I had to crank back up to clear the extra width. Thats when the lift got ordered and I cant wait to put it on.

In this picture it wasnt cranked quite as high.

And then here it got cranked back up level with the back. But still enough room that the droop stops dont hit going over a bump

Erki

Reaction score
With the one extra inch in back I could get the front up level with that. Also mine is an hd. Basically a 2500 light duty. But it may sit a little higher, not sure.

Bonecollector

Reaction score
My dads 2005 Duramax CCSB 2500HD with stock everything sits nearly as high as my 05 Sierra 1500 CCSB with the 4.5" lift and 33s

Bonecollector

Reaction score
My dads is 4x4 and mine is a Z71, I guess I can park my brothers Z71 next to my new 4x4 and see

Sent from the Sierra Club

squeaky3

Reaction score
The z71 and 4x4 have no different suspension other than little nicer shocks and skid plates

Nice looking truck though

squeaky3

Reaction score
all trucks, z71 was just a shock and skidplate package along with a different sticker on the bed

Members online

No members online now.