Erki's 06 1500hd build

Erki

Reaction score
Just kidding, but they do fit which is good to know. Think I'm going to need some spacers for the back now.

Front is done and de cranked. Think that's where it will stay. Rides so nice now. Much better than cranked leveling keys.

Erki

Reaction score
Alignment is way off. Top of the tires are way out. You can hear the tire sliding while driving. Could ruin a tire pretty quick.

Bonecollector

Reaction score
You can adjust it a bit yourself by turning the joiner in between the two pieces of the tie rod and a straight edge that can reach from the back tire to the front, on 4x4s the front tires toe out a bit

Sent from Team Sierra

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Your tires and rims stick out further than before, same ones you had on before? The lift must have widened your stance

Sent from Team Sierra

Last edited:

Erki

Reaction score
Probably almost 20 hours. And yes the new nuckles widen the track width. That's why most run spacers on the back to even it up.

Erki

Reaction score
I'll just let the shop align it all. It's the same price no matter what all they do. Yeah I like the wide stance.

Bonecollector

Reaction score
I need to narrow my stance, too wide when the road gets wet splashes my side windows and I can't see, also need mud flaps :p

Lift looks awesome tho!! Did you have to install rear blocks?

Sent from Team Sierra