Squeaky3 build thread

Old77

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Those wheels are awful, as are the handles, the roof rack doesn't go, the parking lights look outta place being tinted and nothing else is,..... I'll stop there :)

silverado13

Reaction score
burned to the ground is a little harsh, aye? maybe somethings need to be change but why hurt such an innocent creature?

squeaky3

Reaction score
20" XD Rockstar rims, the older ones, not sure on exact width or offset, tires came on them when I got them

silverado13

Reaction score
10368244_10205377810350183_4302796770706218577_n.jpg

heres another pic of just keys on 37s

squeaky3

Reaction score
Managed to finally get the front bumper color matched...not with paint but plasti-dip. Didnt want to deal with trying to get the chrome stripped or sanded or blasted or anything so I just went with plasti-dip, 2 cans of red and 2 cans of glossifier.

squeaky3

Reaction score
I thought about doing the upper plastic cap too but the more I looked around online I found more trucks with just the center part and it looks better with the rest of the black i have on the truck, flares, lower cap, wheels mirrors. If I had the mirrors and flares red then I would do the top cap to but I like it like this better, helps the black flow better I think

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
I thought about doing the upper plastic cap too but the more I looked around online I found more trucks with just the center part and it looks better with the rest of the black i have on the truck, flares, lower cap, wheels mirrors. If I had the mirrors and flares red then I would do the top cap to but I like it like this better, helps the black flow better I think
Yeah, you've either gotta color match the whole truck or accent each part of it

squeaky3

Reaction score
Yep Im loving the 2 tone.

Next step is gonna be a black billet grill, new headlights/parking lights and some smoked cab lights.

silverado13

Reaction score
Managed to finally get the front bumper color matched...not with paint but plasti-dip. Didnt want to deal with trying to get the chrome stripped or sanded or blasted or anything so I just went with plasti-dip, 2 cans of red and 2 cans of glossifier.

i like that, it really looks good

Members online

No members online now.