What have you done to your GMT800 lately?

Old77

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's here what you've been up to on your GMT800 recently or plan to do in the near future :)

bpcopeland

Reaction score
Bought it yesterday

photo1.jpg

tinted the windows today

photo2.jpg

for some reason my Flickr is fighting me. I'll have to post pics later

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pics, lets see some pics. Congrats on the new purchase. What did you get?

Horse-Power

Reaction score
Deleted the DLRs in the 05 yesterday, attached a pigtail to the factory parklight wiring so it has the more traditional parklight look.

rogue212005

Reaction score
The short list since I bought it a couple of months ago:
Bugshield
Ventvisors
Black Diamond Plate Toolbox
Aftermarket Sony Headunit
Kicker 6.5" Components up front
Rear seat mod so I'm ready to install my amps.

The long list of mods I want to do I'm not going to type up here, someday when I have some time I will start a build log.

Bonecollector

Reaction score
changed the oil and put my exhaust back on

i have a 2005 GMC sierra CCSB

Attachments

• image 2.jpg
    image 2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 119

dirtyhick42

Reaction score
Well the day before easter I did this

IMG_3109_zps2b450168.jpg

with this

IMG_3112_zpse927b167.jpg

So I took the opportunity to do something I have wanted to do since I got the truck 3 years ago and I finished this little project up last night.

IMG_3346_zps58a6b5d8.jpg

IMG_3347_zps1477a820.jpg

rob3827

Reaction score
Replaced the driver side hub bearing assembly again. Also did an oil change. 185k on a 2001 suburban LT autoride still a good daily driver

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well the day before easter I did this

IMG_3109_zps2b450168.jpg

with this

IMG_3112_zpse927b167.jpg

So I took the opportunity to do something I have wanted to do since I got the truck 3 years ago and I finished this little project up last night.

IMG_3346_zps58a6b5d8.jpg

IMG_3347_zps1477a820.jpg

That looks pretty good! Take some pics with it in the sun and post them up!

cowboy63645

Reaction score
Other than regular maintenance stuff, I have tinted the windows, added window.guards, replaced all door speakers with Rockford components, added sub and amp as well as replaced the factory head unit. Put on a Rough Country leveling kit, 17x9 black Mickey Thompson Classic Lock II wheels. Took the plastic bedliner out, added an in bed toolbox and LED lights in the rear bumper. Oh, and I also put in an Airaid intake tube, magnaflow muffler dumped at the rear axle and a black bear tune done.

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Other than regular maintenance stuff, I have tinted the windows, added window.guards, replaced all door speakers with Rockford components, added sub and amp as well as replaced the factory head unit. Put on a Rough Country leveling kit, 17x9 black Mickey Thompson Classic Lock II wheels. Took the plastic bedliner out, added an in bed toolbox and LED lights in the rear bumper. Oh, and I also put in an Airaid intake tube, magnaflow muffler dumped at the rear axle and a black bear tune done.

Got any info on those black bear tunes? they interest me, definitely something that id to do in the future to help the old girl turn those 33s

3linkedchevy

Reaction score
Got any info on those black bear tunes? they interest me, definitely something that id to do in the future to help the old girl turn those 33s

Worth the money. I don't have a Black Bear tune, I did a Nelson Performance tune. I love it, for sure helped wake the truck up.

You give them a call or an email and let them know what is done to the truck, what motor, gears, what kind of driving you do with it, etc etc and they send you a tuned ECU. As soon as you get it, you swap it with your factory one and send it back to them, so there is no down time for your truck.

3linkedchevy

Reaction score
Oh, and I just front and rear brakes on mine about a month ago. Performance Friction pads and Pro Stop drilled and slotted rotors. And about to do u-joints, just need to go get the ones for the rear driveshaft.

Old77

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

I got a BB Tune on my wife's 07 Burb and it was well worth the expense! Really wakes it up a lot and extremely easy to load.

dirtyhick42

Reaction score

My blackbear tune would break my old 35s loose on dry pavement no problem. Well worth every penny I spent on it. Of course I also have a 6.0 swap so that helps too.

02Beast

Reaction score
+1 on bbear you must get them to change your tow/haul button to 'sport mode' if you get the autocal lol it's the balls
Beside the point here's my recent endeavour in my Tahoe
IMAG0372_zps29648c27.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG0373_zps998bc0f9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Members online

No members online now.