My 2000 Sierra, Sophie

silverado13

Reaction score
yup, its park on the side of my house and can seen if your coming from on direction very easily, so it could have been someone just walking by in the middle of the night being an ass

silverado13

Reaction score
ive been trying to sell the truck for like 7-8 months now but because i wont budge on my price, i havent had good luck, i think once i replace the tire, im gonna lower the price a little more

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
Yeah, it's hard trying to sell something with a firm price nowadays. But I can understand it, cause I'm the guy that likes to talk the price down a little bit haha

silverado13

Reaction score
well i just put $1100 into the transmission, and thats building it myself, so it was tons of little goodies in it, and no one seems to understand that, thats $1100 of the price of the truck, if someone were to get the same tranny work done in a shop, it would be well over $3000

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
Ah, yeah you gotta get some of that money back some how, people just don't see a good deal when it's right there sometimes lol

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Lol I wait but every person seems to want to pay half :( and bully me down too, I try not to sell too often

Sent from Team Sierra

silverado13

Reaction score
yeah unfortunetly no one here wants to buy it, i had it listed for $3k but my lowest id take would be 2850, and people kept asking whats the least id take for it so i relisted it at my minimum

Members online

No members online now.