My 2004 GMC Sierra

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
And I buy most of my shit online cause it ends up being cheaper than in stores even with the duty

Sent from Team Sierra

silverado13

Reaction score
in my job i have to send some stuff to quebec fairly often becuase one of out distributors is called bbq quebec, and its a pair dealing with the paper work

silverado13

Reaction score
im sure its like anywhere, it has its good areas and bad, the problem with louisiana is that you can have a rich section of town and then 1/4 mile down the road, it will be some hood

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Damn states eh, Alberta is a fairly rich province all over the place, BC is full of hillbillies and Saskatchewan hardly exists....

Sent from Team Sierra

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
im sure its like anywhere, it has its good areas and bad, the problem with louisiana is that you can have a rich section of town and then 1/4 mile down the road, it will be some hood
The part of Shreveport I live in is literally bad on one side of the street, okay on the other side, and the other side of that block is really nice

silverado13

Reaction score
i used to live about 100 feet from LSU campus, and not even 1/4 mile away from where i live is one of the worst baton rouge slums

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
It's crazy man. And every time they build a new gated community here, the nice neighborhoods go to them, and then they get run down and become bad neighborhoods

BigGraySophieTheSierra

Reaction score
Yup. I just wanna go back to the small town I grew up in. Lol the only thing that's changed there in 8 years is they've built a Dollar General

Members online

No members online now.