My 2004 GMC Sierra

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Currently in the process of touching up paint, then polish and wax before winter. Not fun but definitely will be worth it.

Sent from Team Sierra

silverado13

Reaction score
i only have one sticker in my back window because there are some people in this world that i dont want to know who i am, so i dont want to much stuff that makes my truck stick out

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
f8fe8c77160c320f6f7aa4f80aa5c1d1.jpg

67b417beb4295cc49938fdbaeeb1bcdc.jpg

Bug deflector yay or nay? Took it off for touch up paint now I'm not sure if I want it back on or not.

Sent from Team Sierra

silverado13

Reaction score
no actual love bugs, they are horrible, they come out in the summer by the millions, and get squashed onto the front of your truck by the thousands, and they are such a pain to get off, it can ruin the hell out of your paint

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Ohh haha no we don't, just mosquitoes, moths, bees, etc. and rocks so many rocks :-/

Sent from Team Sierra

silverado13

Reaction score
luckily down here in the dirty south, its going to be cooling down soon and they go away,it was 92 degrees yesterday, we dont have as many issuses with rock, but the raods in louisiana have pot holes like crazy, our suspension doesnt last as long as some places, but on a posisitive note, we dont have rust issues

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
luckily down here in the dirty south, its going to be cooling down soon and they go away,it was 92 degrees yesterday, we dont have as many issuses with rock, but the raods in louisiana have pot holes like crazy, our suspension doesnt last as long as some places, but on a posisitive note, we dont have rust issues

You don't even know potholes.

Sent from Team Sierra

Bonecollector

Reaction score

You would probably be scared of the roads here haha especially where I live and where I work, and Alberta is a reasonably clean truck province, eastern provinces trucks get eaten sadly :(

I've driven in places where the highway is made of gravel and sand haha sand and gravel piles everywhere and as big as houses haha

Sent from Team Sierra

Last edited:

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Definitely wish we had the same weapons laws and self defense laws, ours are kinda dumb

Sent from Team Sierra

burgundybeast04

Reaction score
Got the 22" curved light bar yesterday, need to fab up some mounts and hopefully have it in at least by next weekend

Sent from Team Sierra

Members online

No members online now.