2001 1500 ecsb

ChristGilley

Reaction score
So, the hi and low beam on the passenger side aren't working. They are both new and I did not touch the actual bulb replacing them. My bet is a short in the wire but does anyone else have any ideas for me to check out?

Sent while pulling out a Ford

ChristGilley

Reaction score
May not be driving this truck much longer. My mom has been driving it more and more lately and I made a deal with her that she can take the keys if I get another truck of my own. Just waiting to find the perfect truck. I'm wanting an 96-98 Chevy 4x4 extended cab. I've always wanted to have a 4x4 so I'm definitely taking the chance to have one

ChristGilley

Reaction score
Any luck so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've found a couple that have peaked interest. A 96 ext cab short bed z71 with a new motor is the one I'm aiming for. It's clean on the outside, interior needs to be washed bad but it's in good shape. It's going for cheap since the guy got a new truck

Last edited:

ChristGilley

Reaction score
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4963864657.html
da95e60a59dcf8d6aa79fefc0b7c5b21.jpg

1657b607102583752468aa3f4cfa523f.jpg

8558373a495794bb0341d9620f20e6ab.jpg

Interior is kinda scary on how dirty it is but one small tear on the drivers side is the only damage I see. I would've washed it regardless of how it looked, just how I am. I washed my 81 day after I got it, washed the 01 two days after I got it and I will wash my next truck shortly after I get it too. The work that's been done to this 96 really makes me want it. It's a perfect starting point for me

Bonecollector

Reaction score
I like that one, just get new seats from a pick and pull, steam clean those carpets, pressure wash the mats if you want to reuse, remove the steering wheel cover lol and it'd be perfect

ChristGilley

Reaction score
I like that one, just get new seats from a pick and pull, steam clean those carpets, pressure wash the mats if you want to reuse, remove the steering wheel cover lol and it'd be perfect

I like the 60/40 up front so I'd just get it as clean as I could and wait until an almost perfect 60/40 showed up in a pick and pull. I'd definitely clean those carpets, at least upfront since as is I don't have a ton of people in the back and with a 60/40 up front, back seat shenanigans would become front seat shenanigans. All in all, I think $3-3500 is a perfect price tag for it. That's what I'm gonna try to get it for

Bonecollector

Reaction score
There should be plenty of 60/40s pretty sure they were the most common cloth seat

ChristGilley

Reaction score
That's the exact type of truck I want!! I'd buy that lol

I like it, less then half the miles of the truck I drive now and it's 4x4. I'm definitely gonna be trying to find out more about it

ChristGilley

Reaction score
Camper shell on my truck :( it looks like I drive my grandpas truck. It's even white when my truck is black

Bonecollector

Reaction score
Lol I saw a brand new Silverado that was black with a white cap your not alone lol

ChristGilley

Reaction score
Lol I saw a brand new Silverado that was black with a white cap your not alone lol

I just don't like that it makes the truck look like its being driven by an 80 year old man. It has to stay on for who knows how long. At least until I'm off to college

ChristGilley

Reaction score
I just don't like that it makes the truck look like its being driven by an 80 year old man. It has to stay on for who knows how long. At least until I'm off to college

I'll probably end up putting a rack and an LED bar on the topper. Just so it's less grandpa-ish. I also want a brush guard since I found out I'll be hanging on to the truck longer then I thought

Members online

No members online now.